Click Here to View NFHS Soccer Rules Changes(2018/19)
Click Here to View a NFHS Soccer Rules Changes Video(2018/19)
- Fill in report by evening of each game.
- Each referee needs to fill one out.
- Fill a report for all levels of play.
- Be sure to provide details on your match
reports for cautions, send-offs, and injuries in
the description sections of your game report.
- Double check for accuracy before submitting
Uniform Requirements for 2018:
- Fall 2018 and thereafter: All officials need to use the new USSF uniform style and colors. All officials need to have yellow, green and blue jerseys and 3-striped socks.
JV/Varsity Officiating Qualifications:
- Be in good standing by being current with dues.
- Not currently on probation for violation of DIAA or DSOA rules and guidelines.
- Attend the annual DIAA HS Rules Clinic or take the Online
Version. Due Sept 22.
- Concussion Course Certificate must still be
valid each year. Due Aug 25.
- Take and Pass the annual NFHS Rules Test: Score >=75%. Due Sept 9.
- Attend 50% of the DSOA Scheduled Training
Meetings Each season.
Tournament Qualifications in Addition to above:
- Officiate 7 Varsity Matches at minimum each season.
- Pass the annual NFHS Rules Test: Score >=85%. Due Sep 9.
- Pass the fitness each year or provide certification of passing NISOA or USSF Test.
- Proficient in 3-man mechanics.
- Demonstrated ability to work a competitive match.
- Attend the Tournament Training Meeting each season.
Arbiter (Your Game Schedule)
WebSites4Sports (School Listings/Schedules/Standings)
DIAA Sports Page
DIAA Clinic (Take all 3 Parts: Information/Rules and Quiz)
NFHS Soccer Rules
NFHS Soccer Test
NFHS Concussion Course
Official Sports (Ref Equipment)